Daisypath Friendship tickers

Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

ok, whatsoever it is.
part of me believe what he's telling me is truth, but part of me also saying that it might be a lie.
you've never met him, only talk with him in fb, how could you easily trust him? but.. still, i do believe. or what? is it just me who's being too naive, to easily trust things like this?
ask myself about how i feel. this is how i feel. i am happy to see his name online. whenever i'm angry with him, no matter how angry i am with him, whether i show it or not, my heart is beating.
the moment we're both happy, my heart also beating. when talking about him, my heart beats, i can't stop smile. what is it? i don't know myself. even when i purposely find a reason to make every chat ends with argument, he's the one who ask for forgiveness. again, my heart beats.
i know, i've always challenge your ego, keep creating argument, and maybe, just maybe hurt you a little.
i need you to know this. don't count on me, don't fall for me, coz i'm just a walking disaster. i'm no one and nothing. it's not because of your dark life or what ever it is the bad in you that makes me doing all this. but, it's me. me and my life is just too complicated and i prefer to live alone in that complicated life.
i'm so happy to know that you've change to someone better. you've started to recite short surah and so other things. thankyou so much for granting my request. but, don't do it for me. do it for yourself and family. most important, ALLAH. the reason i stick to you is to change you a little bit, and i think yes, i've made it.
now, i'm making u hate me. a friend told me that i'm too ego. ok. listen now, say what ever it is. i'm living my life my way and i'm not affecting anybody. that's it, that's all.

and..emm, ask me about my feeling without considering others and only considering myself,

i do love you, b.

No comments:

Post a Comment